The aim of CROWNCOM 2018 is to bring together researchers from academia, industry, standards, and policy to present their new solutions of how cognitive radio systems will help deliver the required stringent requirements of future 5G and beyond 5G networks.
- Spectrum sharing and cognitive networks:
- Dynamic Spectrum Access (DSA)
- Licensed Shared Access (LSA)
- Licensed Assisted Access (LAA)
- Coexistence in unlicensed bands
- Cognitive Radio Related Standards
- Application of artificial intelligence approaches to cognitive radio wireless networks
- Spectrum efficiency optimisation from an end-to-end [perspective (at PHY, MAC, networking and application level)
- Radio resource slicing and radio virtualisation techniques
- Spectrum for digital inclusion
- Experimental results on spectrum efficiency of end-to-end wireless systems
- Business aspects and new opportunities related to spectrum sharing models (DSA, LSA, LAA, coexistence)
All accepted and presented papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
CROWNCOM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including EI Elsevier Engineering Index, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Full Paper Submission deadline
22 April 2018
19 August 2018
Start of Conference
18 September 2018
End of Conference
19 September 2018