8th International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks
Due to the rapid development of wireless communications in recent years, the demand on wireless spectrum has been growing dramatically, resulting in the spectrum scarcity problem. Works have shown that the fixed spectrum allocation policy commonly adopted today suffer from the low spectrum utilization problem. Both academic and regulatory bodies have focused on dynamic spectrum access to fully utilize the scarce spectrum resource. Cognitive radio, with the capability to flexibly adapt its parameters, has been proposed as the enabling technology for unlicensed secondary users to dynamically access the licensed spectrum owned by legacy primary users on a negotiated or an opportunistic basis. The aim of this conference is to bring together researchers in both academia and industry to present their new solutions to cognitive radios
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT
- All accepted and presented papers will be included in the Crowncom 2013 Conference Proceedings, which will appear in IEEE Xplore
- Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus and many more.
- [News] Submission deadline extended to February 1st, 2013
- [News] Extended version of selected papers will be invited for publication in a special issue of MONET (Mobile Networks and Applications) following the conference.
- [News] The paper submission paper is open now. Click here